HDFC Bank has launched its new credit card in collaboration with Tata Company. The bank is one of the biggest private banks in India. The two new credit cards are the Tata Neu HDFC Bank Infinity Credit Card and the Tata Neu HDFC Plus Credit Card. They both have different eligibility criteria and benefits. We have shared details about HDFC Bank’s new Tata Neu credit card eligibility, features, and benefits. The card will provide benefits on Travel, Insurance, and security benefits. Let us move further with the topic below.
HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply for It?
HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card is the new credit line by the HDFC Bank in collaboration with Tata. The card has two variants. They are the Tata Neu HDFC Plus credit card and the Tata Neu HDFC Infinity Credit card. The Plus variant will be available for Salaried and Self-employed Indian individuals.
- Salaried Individual: The individual must be between 21 and 60 years. They must be earning Rs. 25,000 per month as a salary.
- Self-Employed Individuals: They must be between 21 Years to 65 Years. They must be actively filing income tax returns of Rs. 6 Lakhs annually.
The infinity card has the following eligibility
- Salaried Individual: They must be between 21 years to 60 Years old. Their monthly salary must be Rs. 1 Lakhs+.
- Self-Employed Individual: They must be at least 21 years of age. The maximum age is 65 years. They should be active in Income tax returns filled with annual returns of Rs. 12 Lakhs.
HDFC Tata Neu Credit Cards Benefits And Features:
HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card will provide travel and insurance benefits. For Plus cardholders:
- You will get four complimentary visits to the Domestic Lounge in a year. However, one visit can be available in one quarter.
For Infinity cardholders
- You will get eight complimentary visits in a year to the domestic Lounge, two in a quarter.
- You will get four complimentary visits to the international lounge, one visit per quarter. It will apply for both Visa and RuPay cards.
- You will get insurance cover for accidental air death of Rs. 1 crore, emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 15 Lakhs cover, and lost card liability cover up to Rs. 9 lakhs.
HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card Fees & Charges:
The joining fees for the Plus card will be Rs. 499+GST or Zero, with welcome benefits of 499 NeuCoins, annual fees of Rs. 499+GST or lifetime free. The infinity holders will be charged Rs. 1499+ GST for all the above.