You must have seen a credit card while many use it too, but still, we’re quite unfamiliar with the virtual ones. Yes, there are virtual credit cards, which means cards without physical form, available only in digital form. Here is the Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card that you can apply with mind-blowing features and benefits. This article will share details about Kiwi Credit Card which is a virtual credit card. We will share some reviews, usage, features, benefits, and charges. So if you want to know more about it, keep reading with us.
Kiwi Axis Bank Credit Card Review
As we all know RBI has recently announced that one can easily link UPI with Credit Cards to pay for bills, there are several cards launched after that. The Kiwi Credit card was launched by Kiwi and Axis Bank together. This is similar to transactions you do while scanning UPI codes. The credit cards will allow you to scan any QR code and pay through a Kiwi credit card rather than your bank account or UPI directly.
This will only be available online and no physical copy will be provided. People like this card as it gives lifetime free access and no joining fees or renewal fees. The demand is increasing because it’s available to you instantly. The public loves cashback and the same is provided by the card on every transaction. The card is yet to be launched and the demand for the same is increasing.
Kiwi Credit Card Best Features, Benefits
The features of the KIWI credit card are as follows:
- Link Credit Card With UPI: You can easily link your credit card with UPI. This will allow you to scan any QR code and make payment through a credit card. You get easy usage options like UPI without paying through your bank account and using your credit account.
- Instant Approval: Credit Cards take a lot of time to be issued. You need to wait in the queue to get the one. This problem is solved, as with the Kiwi credit card, you don’t need to wait in queues and can start using your virtual card instantly.
- No Physical Card: There is no physical form of the card available which will make it easy for you to carry it anywhere in your smartphone itself. The card will be available virtually or online on the Kiwi app on your smartphone.
- Easy To Start: You can easily activate the card by linking the card to your UPI ID and setting the pin. You can also log in to Axis Bank’s Mobile banking or internet banking option. You will get an activation code in the credit card section.
- Rewards: The card gives some points known as 2 EDGE reward points. It is different for different transactions. You will get 2 EDGE reward points if you make any domestic or international transaction of RS. 200 or more.
- If you are making transactions like repayment, rent payments, payment for fuel, EMI, buying jewelry, paying education fees, government services, insurance, or cash withdrawals, It will be eligible for reward if the amount of transaction is more than Rs. 2000.
- Surcharge Waivers: You will get waivers of 1% for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000. Maximum waiver will be Rs. 150 per month
- No Fees: The card is free to use for a lifetime. There are no renewal fees or joining fees.
Total Fees And Charges On Kiwi Credit Card
- Cash Payment Fee: If you make a cash payment from the Kiwi credit account, it will be charged Rs. 100/-
- Finance Charges: The charges on the card will be 3.6% per month on retail purchases and cash.
- Late Payment Fees: There will be no late payment fee up to the due amount of RS. 500. You will be charged 500 if your due amount is between Rs. 501 to Rs. 5000, Rs. 750 for due amount between Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000, and Rs. 1200 for due amount of Rs. 10,001 or above.
- Over Limit Penalty: It will be 2.5% of the over-limit amount.
- Reward Redemption Fee: This will be nil up to the amount redeemed of Rs. 300, Rs. 49 up to an award redeemed between Rs. 300 to Rs. 10000, and Rs. 99 for awards redeemed above Rs. 10k.
Eligibility For Kiwi Credit Card
- The age of the individual must be between 18 to 70 years.
- The cardholder should be an Indian resident.
How Can You Apply For a Kiwi Credit Card?
You can follow the steps below for using Kiwi Credit card:
- Download Kiwi: Rupay Credit Card on your smartphone
- Sign up using your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Enter your PAN card number.
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card.
- Use reference code if you have any.
- Fill in all the details needed.
- You will get a Credit card if you are eligible.
- After that, you need to go through KYC, after the video KYC Process, and then you can get your virtual credit card.
- Set up the card by linking it with your bank account and setting the card’s pin.
Hopefully, the information given above was useful to you. If you have any queries do let us know in the comment section. Find out more useful articles and informative content on our website with the latest business news.